Ear Liniment (Snow Lotus) [30ml]
Snow Lotus Ear Liniment is a soothing, cooling, anti-infectious liniment for inner ear conditions in general, including infectious, inflammatory and mucousy conditions of the eustachian tube.
Click here for a Quick Reference guide on how to use your essential oils and blends.
Massage the Ear Liniment oil completely around the root of the whole ear, with particular focus on the prominent mastoid bone just behind and parallel to the ear. In acute or severe cases, repeat this application every 2-3 hours until relief is obtained.
Oils of jojoba and apricot kernel (75%), organic essential oils of Tea tree (5%), Palmarosa (5%), Blue tansy (5%), Lavender (5%) and Niaouli (5%)
- Tea tree: A versatile tpoical oil used for infections of many types.
- Palmarosa: A versatile skin soother, detoxifyer, and regenerator, especially for dry, irritated, or wrinkled skin.
- Blue tansy: When used in dilution, Blue tansy is cooling to the skin, and may help with irritated, itching, inflamed eczema or damaged skin in general.
- Lavender: Anti-inflammatory and regenerating in various skin conditions.
- Niaouli: This Melaleuca species is distilled in Madagascar, and is similar to Tea tree and Palmarosa in its actions against infections of many kinds.
Chinese medicine functions:
Clears heat and fire toxin, dries damp and activates Qi and Blood
For external use only. Properly dilute all essential oils in lotion or vegetable carrier oil before massage or other topical use. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, have any health conditions or are taking medications, please consult your healthcare provider before using essential oils.