Yunnan Baiyao Capsules [16/pk]
Each package contains:
- 16 capsules of Yunnan Baiyao (250mg per capsule)
- 1 Red Pill in the center of the package, as seen below: (Only genuine, original Yunnan Baiyao includes this Red Pill)
Click for more information on how Epsilon Acupuncture's Courtesy Return & Refund Program may help you worry less.
Method of Use / Directions:
This formula is presented here as an encapsulated powder for acute injury or trauma, swelling, or inflammation. These capsules can be taken internally, or broken open and used externally.
- Up to 2 capsules, two to four times daily.
- Not intended for long-term usage.
- Open the capsule and mix the powder with water, petroleum jelly, jojoba oil, or some other liquid, to make a paste.
- Apply paste to the wound and secure with gauze.
- Clean and reapply paste every 2 days or as needed/recommended.
What is the B-Stock?
Our B-Stock inventory are boxes of Yunnan Baiyao capsules that have cosmetic box damage. The damage may include slight crushing of the box, or tears in the packaging.
All B-stock inventory is inspected by hand, to guarantee that the damage is only cosmetic.
All capsules and red pills are guaranteed to be intact, and will be automatically awarded an 10% discount per box!
Yunnan Baiyao effects and functions:
Use on sinew injuries or closed fractures to break up accumulations of stagnant blood. Activates blood circulation and appropriate coagulation, reduces swelling, stops pain.
I had a very good experience.
My dog Jaffa has metastatic cancer. One tumor is on his spleen which has caused bleeding. The Yunnan Baiyao has controlled the bleeding very well so far. I decided against chemotherapy due to the complications and his age. Delivery has been on time which is very important since he needs this twice a day and I cant run out.
I always buy from epsilon. They process the order immediately and I have it in a couple days.
Very effective. Has helped curb the internal bleeding that my dog was experiencing!
Shipping time was as expected. The outer cardboard packaging of the medications was a little beat up from shipping but the medication was not affected by this. Great price!